Welcome to Mount Beauty Golf Club: Great Golf, Great Views, and More
- Mount Beauty Golf Club is a picturesque, public access course located in North East Victoria, less than one hours’ drive from Albury-Wodonga. Overlooking the golf course and the Kiewa Valley, with Mount Bogong and Victorian Alps overlooking you, you can enjoy a social atmosphere after the game in our clubhouse and al fresco deck. Our bar operates on our Wednesday and Saturday competition days.
- Mount Beauty Golf Club is a volunteer-based club, with all members contributing to the upkeep of the course and operation of the Club. Multiskilled members will be mowing the fairways in the morning and driving up the middle in the afternoon. Your assistance in repairing all divots, and plug marks on greens is greatly appreciated. Regular working bees are held. Keep an eye on the Club newsletters for dates and times. Each member spending just a small amount of time keeping the course maintained allows us all to enjoy this wonderful golf course.
- Visitors are very welcome for social golf, or for joining our Wednesday and Saturday competitions.
- Red – Women = Par 73, Scratch 73, Slope 117 and 5172 metres
- Red – Men = Par 69, Scratch 68, Slope 110 and 5172 metres
- White – Men = Par 72, Scratch 71, Slope 118 and 5854 metres
- Blue – Men = Par 72, Scratch 72, Slope 119 and 6025 metres
- A practice putting green is available