Information, advice and direction taken from Golf Australia and the Victorian Health Department.
Updated 17 FEB 2021
THE "NORMAL" HEALTH GUIDELINES ARE BE RESUMED, AND ARE LISTED AS FOLLOWS:
1. If you are unwell do not come to the golf course
2. If you have recently returned from overseas or have been in contact with a case of Covid-19 you must self isolate and cannot attend the golf course.
3. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, and after marking cards etc.
4. Maintain at least 1.5m social distancing whenever possible.
5. Groups of 4 allowed, but maintain a distance from other groups.
6. The clubhouse will comply with DHHS restrictions - 50 people outside / 10 people inside / etc.
7. Green fee players are most welcome to come and enjoy a game of golf. $30 for 18 holes or $20 for 9 holes.
8. Measures have been taken to provide a covid safe environment such as removal of the bunker rake, flag-sticks can remain in place and do not need to be touched.
9. Masks can still be worn when playing golf as to the players descretion. DHHS require masks when social distances cannot be maintained.
Mount Beauty Golf Club takes this seriously and we must all contribute to stop the spread.
Mount Beauty Golf Club Inc.